- Why I Do Take Vitamin D Supplements
- Little Known Ways Magnesium Aids Absorption of Other Nutrients
- Should You Worry if You Store Vitamin D?
- Elderly Who are in Pain Fall More
- Your Prescription Vitamin D is Not What You Should be Taking
- Mothers to Be, Get Your Vitamin D in Pregnancy
- Vitamin D Rickets Is Back with a Vengeance
- Vitamin D Decreases Incidence of Blood Clots!
- Do Statins Work by Raising Vitamin D Levels?
All posts tagged "Vitamin D"
Why I Do Take Vitamin D Supplements
I don’t often do rebuttals, but in this case, I felt compelled due to the bad information that was in the article such that I just felt compelled to correct. The article is entitled “DUPED BY VITAMIN D?...
- Posted November 10, 2015
Little Known Ways Magnesium Aids Absorption of Other Nutrients
Magnesium deficiency is one of the most overlooked health problems in the western world today. Lack of magnesium mimics a host of health problems such as fibromyalgia, back pain, tendonitis, osteoporosis and an array of other so-called...
- Posted December 13, 2014
Should You Worry if You Store Vitamin D?
Lately, I’ve been getting people writing in asking if they should worry if they Store Vitamin D. Now, I’m not sure where people have got the idea that storing vitamin d is something that is worrisome or...
- Posted March 22, 2010
Elderly Who are in Pain Fall More
The Journal of the American Medical Association reported the results of a study that says that the Elderly With Chronic Pain Fall More. This is NOT news at all, and while they claim, “Despite a growing body...
- Posted December 4, 2009
Your Prescription Vitamin D is Not What You Should be Taking
When you think of ‘Prescription Strength’, most of us will think, somehow, that it is automatically better or stronger than a similar ‘Over the Counter’ variety. But with prescription vitamin D supplements, this is far from the...
- Posted October 8, 2009