- Why I Do Take Vitamin D Supplements
- Little Known Ways Magnesium Aids Absorption of Other Nutrients
- Should You Worry if You Store Vitamin D?
- Elderly Who are in Pain Fall More
- Your Prescription Vitamin D is Not What You Should be Taking
- Mothers to Be, Get Your Vitamin D in Pregnancy
- Vitamin D Rickets Is Back with a Vengeance
- Vitamin D Decreases Incidence of Blood Clots!
- Do Statins Work by Raising Vitamin D Levels?
All posts tagged "tendon problems and magnesium deficiency"
Your Tendon, Ligament or Connective Tissue Problems Might be From Chronic Magnesium Deficiency
If you have tendon, cartilage, joint, ligament or other connective tissue problems, it’s a distinct possibility that these were caused from a chronic lack of magnesium. I know that you probably think that you couldn’t possibly have...
- Posted November 2, 2010