- Why I Do Take Vitamin D Supplements
- Little Known Ways Magnesium Aids Absorption of Other Nutrients
- Should You Worry if You Store Vitamin D?
- Elderly Who are in Pain Fall More
- Your Prescription Vitamin D is Not What You Should be Taking
- Mothers to Be, Get Your Vitamin D in Pregnancy
- Vitamin D Rickets Is Back with a Vengeance
- Vitamin D Decreases Incidence of Blood Clots!
- Do Statins Work by Raising Vitamin D Levels?
All posts tagged "statins"
Do Statins Work by Raising Vitamin D Levels?
Here’s an interesting little fact about the connection between vitamin d and statins. A study entitled Effects of Atorvastatin on vitamin D levels in patients with acute ischemic heart disease show that statins, the class of drugs...
- Posted February 8, 2009