- Why I Do Take Vitamin D Supplements
- Little Known Ways Magnesium Aids Absorption of Other Nutrients
- Should You Worry if You Store Vitamin D?
- Elderly Who are in Pain Fall More
- Your Prescription Vitamin D is Not What You Should be Taking
- Mothers to Be, Get Your Vitamin D in Pregnancy
- Vitamin D Rickets Is Back with a Vengeance
- Vitamin D Decreases Incidence of Blood Clots!
- Do Statins Work by Raising Vitamin D Levels?
All posts tagged "is salt bad for you"
Salt For Adrenal Fatigue. Can it Make you Worse?
Salt for Adrenal Fatigue? Is it helpful, or can it make you worse? While there are a lot of websites out there suggesting taking sea salt for adrenal fatigue, someone recently wrote me stating that sea salt ‘stimulates’...
- Posted January 2, 2016