- Why I Do Take Vitamin D Supplements
- Little Known Ways Magnesium Aids Absorption of Other Nutrients
- Should You Worry if You Store Vitamin D?
- Elderly Who are in Pain Fall More
- Your Prescription Vitamin D is Not What You Should be Taking
- Mothers to Be, Get Your Vitamin D in Pregnancy
- Vitamin D Rickets Is Back with a Vengeance
- Vitamin D Decreases Incidence of Blood Clots!
- Do Statins Work by Raising Vitamin D Levels?
All posts tagged "intermittant claudication"
5 Practical Tips to Improve Poor Circulation
If you have Poor Circulation, like someone who has cold hands and feet, and maybe even experience symptoms like in Reynaud’s disease, such as hands that can’t even hold a cold drink cup, or hands that turn...
- Posted March 18, 2017