- Why I Do Take Vitamin D Supplements
- Little Known Ways Magnesium Aids Absorption of Other Nutrients
- Should You Worry if You Store Vitamin D?
- Elderly Who are in Pain Fall More
- Your Prescription Vitamin D is Not What You Should be Taking
- Mothers to Be, Get Your Vitamin D in Pregnancy
- Vitamin D Rickets Is Back with a Vengeance
- Vitamin D Decreases Incidence of Blood Clots!
- Do Statins Work by Raising Vitamin D Levels?
All posts tagged "heart disease"
Drugs for Mental Illness Can Cause Sudden Death
While drugs for mental illness may be necessary for some people, the unfortunate truth is that these drugs for mental illness can lead to sudden heart deaths. The severe mental condition called schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder is...
- Posted September 1, 2009
Do Statins Work by Raising Vitamin D Levels?
Here’s an interesting little fact about the connection between vitamin d and statins. A study entitled Effects of Atorvastatin on vitamin D levels in patients with acute ischemic heart disease show that statins, the class of drugs...
- Posted February 8, 2009