- Why I Do Take Vitamin D Supplements
- Little Known Ways Magnesium Aids Absorption of Other Nutrients
- Should You Worry if You Store Vitamin D?
- Elderly Who are in Pain Fall More
- Your Prescription Vitamin D is Not What You Should be Taking
- Mothers to Be, Get Your Vitamin D in Pregnancy
- Vitamin D Rickets Is Back with a Vengeance
- Vitamin D Decreases Incidence of Blood Clots!
- Do Statins Work by Raising Vitamin D Levels?
All posts tagged "folic acid and birth defects"
What About Deficiency of Vitamin B12 in Pregnancy?
What about Vitamin B12 in Pregnancy? Thanks to public health campaigns, it seems like everyone is aware that sufficient Folic Acid Prevents Neural Tube Defects. As such, most governments have made folic acid supplementation of many foods...
- Posted November 15, 2009