- Why I Do Take Vitamin D Supplements
- Little Known Ways Magnesium Aids Absorption of Other Nutrients
- Should You Worry if You Store Vitamin D?
- Elderly Who are in Pain Fall More
- Your Prescription Vitamin D is Not What You Should be Taking
- Mothers to Be, Get Your Vitamin D in Pregnancy
- Vitamin D Rickets Is Back with a Vengeance
- Vitamin D Decreases Incidence of Blood Clots!
- Do Statins Work by Raising Vitamin D Levels?
All posts tagged "featured"
Could Alzheimer’s Be Undiagnosed Vitamin B12 Deficiency?
When is Alzheimer’s Disease NOT Alzheimer’s Disease? When it’s actually undiagnosed Vitamin B12 deficiency. Yet vitamin B12 deficiency- despite having identical symptoms in many cases- is almost never even considered as an alternate diagnosis- leaving tens of...
- Posted December 2, 2009
What You Need to Know to Detoxify Safely
If you have ever attempted a SAFE detoxification regimen, you know that it includes decreasing the amount of toxins coming INTO your body while INCREASING the amount of toxins going out of your body. But unless you...
- Posted November 11, 2009
Your Prescription Vitamin D is Not What You Should be Taking
When you think of ‘Prescription Strength’, most of us will think, somehow, that it is automatically better or stronger than a similar ‘Over the Counter’ variety. But with prescription vitamin D supplements, this is far from the...
- Posted October 8, 2009
Fibromyalgia Syndrome vs a Disease..
This is a question from a reader about Fibromyalgia Syndrome Hi! I have been having body pains and my Dr and I thought it was fibromyalgia. I have a vitamin D level of 6 mg/nl that can...
- Posted August 22, 2009
Do Statins Work by Raising Vitamin D Levels?
Here’s an interesting little fact about the connection between vitamin d and statins. A study entitled Effects of Atorvastatin on vitamin D levels in patients with acute ischemic heart disease show that statins, the class of drugs...
- Posted February 8, 2009