- Why I Do Take Vitamin D Supplements
- Little Known Ways Magnesium Aids Absorption of Other Nutrients
- Should You Worry if You Store Vitamin D?
- Elderly Who are in Pain Fall More
- Your Prescription Vitamin D is Not What You Should be Taking
- Mothers to Be, Get Your Vitamin D in Pregnancy
- Vitamin D Rickets Is Back with a Vengeance
- Vitamin D Decreases Incidence of Blood Clots!
- Do Statins Work by Raising Vitamin D Levels?
All posts tagged "brain health"
Can Your Antacid Cause Alzheimer’s Disease?
Can your antacid really cause Alzheimer’s Disease? Recent research suggests that, indeed, proton pump inhibitors, some of the most common drugs for reducing feelings of heartburn, can cause an increase in the ‘beta amyloid’ deposits in the...
- Posted February 26, 2016
The Neuroprotective Effects of Magnesium are Amazing
Magnesium is a powerhouse. It is inexpensive and is used to treat a vast array of medical problems, often better than any drugs or medical procedures available. The latest feather in magnesium’s cap is its newly discovered...
- Posted June 20, 2009