- Why I Do Take Vitamin D Supplements
- Little Known Ways Magnesium Aids Absorption of Other Nutrients
- Should You Worry if You Store Vitamin D?
- Elderly Who are in Pain Fall More
- Taking Prescription Vitamin D? You Might Want to Think Twice…
- Mothers to Be, Get Your Vitamin D in Pregnancy
- Vitamin D Rickets Is Back with a Vengeance
- Vitamin D Decreases Incidence of Blood Clots!
- Do Statins Work by Raising Vitamin D Levels?
When is Alzheimer’s Disease NOT Alzheimer’s Disease? When it’s actually undiagnosed Vitamin B12 deficiency. Yet vitamin...
If you have ever attempted a SAFE detoxification regimen, you know that it includes decreasing the...
When you think of ‘Prescription Strength’, most of us will think, somehow, that it is automatically...
This is a question from a reader about Fibromyalgia Syndrome Hi! I have been having body...
Here’s an interesting little fact about the connection between vitamin d and statins. A study entitled...
Is Yacon Syrup A Healthy Sweetener?
Yacon syrup is a natural vegan sweetener derived from a root that is grown in the Andes Mountains of Peru. Yacon is a food that has long been eaten...
- January 6, 2015
The Benefits of Yacon Syrup- The Healthy Sugar Substitute
There are many purported benefits of yacon syrup. From diabetic control, to weight loss, to digestive health and improved immunity, let’s find out if these claims are true. First...
- Posted January 6, 2015
Matcha Tea for Dental Health, Fact or Fable?
Can you drink matcha tea for dental health? Research shows that the Japanese ‘folk tale’ that those who drink matcha tea have fewer cavities just might be true. While...
- December 31, 2014
Is Nutritional Yeast a Good Selenium Supplement?
Ever since I was young, I have been into health and eating healthy foods. I went to health food stores and read the booklets and research on different health...
- December 20, 2014
Milk Thistle Extract for Detoxification
While it might have a funny name, milk thistle is a useful and powerful herbal extract that is obtained from a purple or pink spiky flowering ‘thistle’ plant, from...
- December 17, 2014