- Why I Do Take Vitamin D Supplements
- Little Known Ways Magnesium Aids Absorption of Other Nutrients
- Should You Worry if You Store Vitamin D?
- Elderly Who are in Pain Fall More
- Your Prescription Vitamin D is Not What You Should be Taking
- Mothers to Be, Get Your Vitamin D in Pregnancy
- Vitamin D Rickets Is Back with a Vengeance
- Vitamin D Decreases Incidence of Blood Clots!
- Do Statins Work by Raising Vitamin D Levels?
When is Alzheimer’s Disease NOT Alzheimer’s Disease? When it’s actually undiagnosed Vitamin B12 deficiency. Yet vitamin...
If you have ever attempted a SAFE detoxification regimen, you know that it includes decreasing the...
When you think of ‘Prescription Strength’, most of us will think, somehow, that it is automatically...
This is a question from a reader about Fibromyalgia Syndrome Hi! I have been having body...
Here’s an interesting little fact about the connection between vitamin d and statins. A study entitled...
Vaccine for C Difficile Superbug is Unnecessary
C difficile is the “new superbug”. In other words, it’s a pathogen that is very hard to kill with the current antibiotics that are on the market. This is...
- February 18, 2009
Do Statins Work by Raising Vitamin D Levels?
Here’s an interesting little fact about the connection between vitamin d and statins. A study entitled Effects of Atorvastatin on vitamin D levels in patients with acute ischemic heart...
- February 8, 2009
Does the Pneumococcal Vaccine Work?
The CDC, hospitals and doctor’s offices around the country are intent on pushing the pneumococcal vaccine as a safe and effective way to reduce the burden of pneumonia on...
- February 3, 2009