- Why I Do Take Vitamin D Supplements
- Little Known Ways Magnesium Aids Absorption of Other Nutrients
- Should You Worry if You Store Vitamin D?
- Elderly Who are in Pain Fall More
- Your Prescription Vitamin D is Not What You Should be Taking
- Mothers to Be, Get Your Vitamin D in Pregnancy
- Vitamin D Rickets Is Back with a Vengeance
- Vitamin D Decreases Incidence of Blood Clots!
- Do Statins Work by Raising Vitamin D Levels?
Pharmaceutical drugs designed to control abnormal heart rhythms, called antiarrhythmic drugs, have been used for decades...
Most people would identify sun exposure as the primary Skin Cancer Risk, but few would think...
When you think of ‘Prescription Strength’, most of us will think, somehow, that it is automatically...
More Prescription Drugs News
Drugs for Mental Illness Can Cause Sudden Death
While drugs for mental illness may be necessary for some people, the unfortunate truth...
- Posted September 1, 2009
Vaccine for C Difficile Superbug is Unnecessary
C difficile is the “new superbug”. In other words, it’s a pathogen that is...
- Posted February 18, 2009