- Why I Do Take Vitamin D Supplements
- Little Known Ways Magnesium Aids Absorption of Other Nutrients
- Should You Worry if You Store Vitamin D?
- Elderly Who are in Pain Fall More
- Your Prescription Vitamin D is Not What You Should be Taking
- Mothers to Be, Get Your Vitamin D in Pregnancy
- Vitamin D Rickets Is Back with a Vengeance
- Vitamin D Decreases Incidence of Blood Clots!
- Do Statins Work by Raising Vitamin D Levels?
Heart Health and Cholesterol
If you have Poor Circulation, like someone who has cold hands and feet, and maybe even...
There is compelling evidence that magnesium for heart palpitations can be an effective remedy for this...
The connection between magnesium and mitral valve prolapse is very strong. But could magnesium deficiency actually...
More Heart Health and Cholesterol News
Antiarrhythmic Drugs Might Actually Cause Abnormal Heart Rhythms
Pharmaceutical drugs designed to control abnormal heart rhythms, called antiarrhythmic drugs, have been used...
- Posted October 18, 2010
Newest Cholesterol Guidelines Make More Sense
The newest guidelines for High Cholesterol levels and treatment are being embraced by some...
- Posted May 16, 2009