- Why I Do Take Vitamin D Supplements
- Little Known Ways Magnesium Aids Absorption of Other Nutrients
- Should You Worry if You Store Vitamin D?
- Elderly Who are in Pain Fall More
- Your Prescription Vitamin D is Not What You Should be Taking
- Mothers to Be, Get Your Vitamin D in Pregnancy
- Vitamin D Rickets Is Back with a Vengeance
- Vitamin D Decreases Incidence of Blood Clots!
- Do Statins Work by Raising Vitamin D Levels?
Most people would identify sun exposure as the primary Skin Cancer Risk, but few would think...
Doctors and insurance companies have brainwashed us into believing that screening exams or early detection exams...
Gardasil, a vaccine designed for cervical cancer prevention, has recently been the target of debate about...
More Cancer News
UCSF Says 20 Years of Breast Cancer Screening a Failure…
Today, UCSF issued a statement saying that aggressive prostate and breast cancer screening has...
- Posted October 20, 2009
Alkalinize or Die… Really? A Critique of Acid Alkaline Diets
I became curious about the Acid Alkaline diets theory when I had lunch yesterday...
- Posted March 1, 2009