- Why I Do Take Vitamin D Supplements
- Little Known Ways Magnesium Aids Absorption of Other Nutrients
- Should You Worry if You Store Vitamin D?
- Elderly Who are in Pain Fall More
- Your Prescription Vitamin D is Not What You Should be Taking
- Mothers to Be, Get Your Vitamin D in Pregnancy
- Vitamin D Rickets Is Back with a Vengeance
- Vitamin D Decreases Incidence of Blood Clots!
- Do Statins Work by Raising Vitamin D Levels?
Brain Health/ Neurologic
Alzheimer’s treatment has proven to be a spectacular failure, with few sufferers improving with any degree...
Can your antacid really cause Alzheimer’s Disease? Recent research suggests that, indeed, proton pump inhibitors, some...
For those that do not think vitamin supplements are effective, all one has to do is...
More Brain Health/ Neurologic News
Parkinson’s Disease and Chronic Constipation Are Related
The Mayo Clinic discovered that Parkinson’s Disease is Related to Constipation, but they miss...
- Posted December 8, 2009
Could Alzheimer’s Be Undiagnosed Vitamin B12 Deficiency?
When is Alzheimer’s Disease NOT Alzheimer’s Disease? When it’s actually undiagnosed Vitamin B12 deficiency....
- Posted December 2, 2009