- Why I Do Take Vitamin D Supplements
- Little Known Ways Magnesium Aids Absorption of Other Nutrients
- Should You Worry if You Store Vitamin D?
- Elderly Who are in Pain Fall More
- Your Prescription Vitamin D is Not What You Should be Taking
- Mothers to Be, Get Your Vitamin D in Pregnancy
- Vitamin D Rickets Is Back with a Vengeance
- Vitamin D Decreases Incidence of Blood Clots!
- Do Statins Work by Raising Vitamin D Levels?
All posts by Kerri Knox, RN
5 Practical Tips to Improve Poor Circulation
If you have Poor Circulation, like someone who has cold hands and feet, and maybe even experience symptoms like in Reynaud’s disease, such as hands that can’t even hold a cold drink cup, or hands that turn...
- Posted March 18, 2017
Alzheimer’s Treatment Success Using Coconut Oil?
Alzheimer’s treatment has proven to be a spectacular failure, with few sufferers improving with any degree of significance. However, there is one effective treatment that has received almost no attention by the media and almost no doctors...
- Posted May 24, 2016
Is Your Antacid Medication Ruining Your Gut?
Proton Pump Inhibitors are a class of Antacid Medication that are so common and considered to be so safe that they were even declassified as prescription drugs and are now available over-the-counter so that anyone can use...
- Posted March 2, 2016
Can Your Antacid Cause Alzheimer’s Disease?
Can your antacid really cause Alzheimer’s Disease? Recent research suggests that, indeed, proton pump inhibitors, some of the most common drugs for reducing feelings of heartburn, can cause an increase in the ‘beta amyloid’ deposits in the...
- Posted February 26, 2016
Preventing Traveler’s Diarrhea Can Be Surprisingly Tasty. See How I Did It.
Potato chips for Preventing Traveler’s Diarrhea? It doesn’t seem likely, but it’s a cheap and easy trick that actually works… if you do it right. And it’s FAR safer for preventing traveler’s diarrhea, than to wait until you...
- Posted January 31, 2016